The Dorfold Hall Estate
Supremely versatile we have the privilege of being able to offer a secluded environment for events within spectacular grounds surrounding the 400 year old Jacobean Hall.
Essentially we have four spaces in which events can be held The marquee, The Coach House, The Hall and of course The Gardens.
Known as a Sperry Tent it is set within one of the walled gardens, and boasts fabulous views back onto the Hall.
• 30m x 12m in size
• Seats from 60 to 170 guests
• Panoramic views and sides that can be opened at will to allow free movement of guests in an out. Poles inside the marquee give it a an incredibly spacious feel which adds to the sophisticated feel.
A range of caterers to choose from - Click Here for our partners page.
All Event Information is available on request please contact us by Clicking Here
The Coach House
A 200 year old building whose beauty lies in its simplicity and elegance: it has enormous oak doors, a double height ceiling with oak trusses, and whitewashed brick walls. The floor is covered in large flags of ancient York stone, upon which, in one corner, stands a large wood burner providing a mesmerizing focal point. Light is provided by a large three-tiered chandelier, as well as some LED strips cleverly disguised in the eaves.
There is a mezzanine level (6.5m x 2.7m) in the Coach House from 2018 which can house guests, musicians, or additional conference space.
The “Cloak", as we call it, is an additional structure that can sit right up against the Coach House, extending over the paved area outside. At 6m x6m, this “marquee" enlarges the surface area available by over a 1/3. It has a clear roof to allow a maximum amount of light and practically uninterrupted views of the 1000-year-old tree. The sides of the Cloak will have “windows”, which can be opened up to to give an even lighter feel to it.
All in all this historic building has huge gravitas and lends itself to:
• Events seating up to 140 guests, within the Coach House itself (P.S. only chairs and no tables).
• Events seating over 180 guests if the Cloak is used. (please note this is seating only without tables).
• For lunches and dinners 60 guests, on the ground floor with an additional 10 guests on the mezzanine if required.
All Event Information is available on request
please contact us by Clicking Here
Drawing / Dining Room
The Hall’s Grade I listed rooms lend themselves to both intimate occasions and corporate events. Laced with history and a series of fascinating features, art and antiques it has a charismatic appeal and charm. Suitable for:
• Board meetings and small lunches
• Dinners of up to 20 seated guests
or reception drinks for up to 100 guests